- You are responsible for reading and being aware of the policies, especially for special events and holidays.
- Sites are first-come-first-served. We do not mainain a waiting list. Keep calling to get a site when someone cancels.
- Be aware of special events and holidays. This may greatly effect availability and rates.
- You are responsible for reading and being aware of “cancellation” policies for special events and Premium dates.
- Guests or groups causing excessive noise, at the discretion of the owner/manager of the park, will be liable for any refund given to other campers.
- Credit card number is required for making a reservation and staying at our campground.
- No open campfires. There is a $75 fine for anyone found with an open fire.
- Pets love to walk and explore their surroundings. Please keep them on a leash at all times.
- Pets do not have the luxury of using restrooms or pool facilities.
- Please take them to the pet walk and clean up after them.
- Pets are not allowed in cabins. No exceptions!
- Pets love to spend time with you. Isn’t that why you brought them? Please take them with you when you leave the park. If at any time your pet is left unattended we reserve the right to call animal control and have it removed.
- Many people, including ourselves, love pets but there are some who do not. You are responsible for your pet in all regards.
- No aggressive breeds allowed in the park at any time! Included, but not limited to Pit bulls, rottweilers, doberman pincers, mastiffs or any similar breed.
In the event of cancellation, please notify us as soon as possible. Deposits will be returned in the form of a check by mail or a credit will be issued to your card. Cancellation & Refund Policy is different for special events and holidays. “Black Out” events forfeit entire deposit if less than 72 hours notice. Please ask when making reservation. Your advance deposit, less a $10.00 handling fee, will be refunded if Slickrock Campground is notified 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date. If not notified no refund will be given.
Checkin and Checkout Policies
- Checkin time for RV sites and tent sites is 12:00 noon
- Checkin times for cabins is after 3:00 pm
- No late chekouts on cabins! No exceptions!
- Late checkouts on RV sites are $10.00. That gives you until 3:00 pm.
- Late checkouts on tent sites are $5.00 until 3:00 pm.
- 1 or 2 vehicles per site, as space allows – extra vehicles must go in overflow!
- If you have not check out by 11:00 nor have purchased a late check out you will be charged for that night.
Special Event Policies
What are special events?
* Half Marathon
* Jeep Safari
* April Action Car Show
* Memorial Day
* Labor Day
* UEA (Utah Educator’s Association)
SPECIAL POLICIES for these events (not applicable at other times)
- No changes to your reservation within 30 days of the event.
- Reservations who do not arrive or notify us prior to 8:00 am the day after your scheduled arrival date are charged the full amount of their stay and will lose the right to occupy the site. After 11:00 am, the site becomes available for b ooking!
- During these events you are responsible for the days you book.
Please be advised that the overflow parking lot next door belonging to the Moab Adventure Center is no longer available for trailer parking. If making reservations for Jeep Safari, Car Show or labor day weekend. Please make other arrangements for trailer parking as our space is rather limited.